Week 26

ELI:

Math
I worked more with money this week. I also got to start multiplication. I learned a take and give game on the abacus.

LA 
I am almost finished with Balto. I am also copying a Robert Frost poem called, "Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening."

Science
We went to the Bean Life Science Museum. My favorite thing was the liger, A liger is the cross between a tiger and lion. It doesn't happen like that in nature though.

Tech
We got the magnatiles taken away this week because we were fighting, so we played with the KEVA blocks instead. I made  forest out of them. It was awesome.

Ninja Warrior Gym
We just did lots of obstacles this week. My favorite is when I we walk along the wall. I've also watched a lot of Ninja Warrior. I'm working on my 6-pack.

KAI:

Math
This week I completed a review. I got all but 2 questions right. 

LA
This week I worked on more subjects and predicates. I did a fill in the blank and had to fill in either the missing subject or predicate. 

Science
We went to the Bean Life Science Museum. It was fun. I learned a lot about sea life. I also learned a little more about the way plants help us clean our air.

Tech.
My  brother and  I made awesome stuff with the KEVA blocks this week. I made a big pyramid. Then I started to taking pieces out like Jenga to see when it would collapse.

Ninja Warrior Gym
I can finally go all the across the swinging rings! My only problem is my hands get sweaty. We've been watching a lot of Ninja Warrior this week to get inspired. 

EMMIE:

Math
In math I worked on how to solve for x. My book taught me a cool way of thinking about a scale in order to solve the problem.

LA.
I started the book Freedom Train. It is about Harriet Tubman. I am now on chapter 4 and it is talking about how she grew up.

Science
We went to the Bean Life Science Museum. It was pretty cool. The liger was neat. 

Tech
I didn't really do any tech this week, but I did create a spending wishlist and do some research on everything I would need to have a beta fish. I learned about measuring the pH balance in a fish tank.

Acting
In acting we worked on facing the audience. We also did more improv. I don't really like the class as much this semester, but trying to make the most of it. 

Comments

Popular Posts