Week 25

ELI:

Math
I FINALLY get to work with money! This is my favorite part of math. I'm already pretty good at it.

LA 
I finished two more books. My mom pays me $2 for every 5 books I read. I've read 5 books just in March!

Science
I've learned more about the prairie. I;ve learned about different animals, like the badger, that live on the prairie and make their homes in burrows.

Tech
This week I helped my mom rearrange the living room. It was a lot of work but fun to see how everything would fit.

Ninja Warrior Gym
We just did lots of obstacles this week. My favorite is when I we walk along the wall. I've also watched a lot of Ninja Warrior. I'm working on my 6-pack.

KAI:

Math
I've learned how to use check numbers when dividing by 9. It's a way to check your answers to make sure you got it correct.

LA
This week I learned about subjects and predicates. The subject is the thing or person that the sentence is about. The predicate is the rest of the sentence. 

Science
I watched a few videos about ramps for physics. I learned about how they work with skateboards.

Tech.
This week I did a couple of problems on the Turing Tumble. One of them was pretty hard, but I finally figured it out. 

Ninja Warrior Gym
I can finally go all the across the swinging rings! My only problem is my hands get sweaty. We've been watching a lot of Ninja Warrior this week to get inspired. 

EMMIE:

Math
In math I am doing the distributive rule. I am learning how to use it in different ways.

LA.
I started the book Freedom Train. It is about Harriet Tubman.

Science
I am learning about classification. Dangerous killer parhanas can often find good snacks is a way to remember: domain, kingdom, Phylum, class, order, family, genus, species.

Tech
I went to a service day on Saturday. I made pillow cases for kids in the hospitle.

Acting
In acting we worked on facing the audience. We also did more improve.

Comments

Popular Posts