Week 24

ELI:

Math
I have been practicing sums. I have to stack the numbers and put them into equations and then solve them.

LA 
I finished my book Big Ball of String. I getting better at reading. I can read more books in just one week. I read 2 this week! 

Science
I watched a DIY SCI all about fluids. Steve Spangler talked about how to walk on water!

Tech
This week I played LEGOs a lot. I made some cool stuff, like an airplane fueled by jet propulsion.

Ninja Warrior Gym
We just did lots of obstacles this week. My favorite is when I we walk along the wall.

KAI:

Math
I'm just learning about thousands and millions and where to put the commas. It's been pretty easy, which is nice. 

LA
Since I learned about limericks last week, this week I wrote my own:

There once was a man from New York
Who liked fat pork.
One day he was driving his car down the road
When his car turned into a toad
And he was captured by a stork.

Science
I watched a DIY SCI all about fluids. Steve Spangler talked about how to walk on water!

Tech.
This week I joined a LEGO league in our town. I was kind of lost but we're working on different teams and building cars. 

Ninja Warrior Gym
I can finally go all the across the swinging rings! My only problem is my hands get sweaty. 

EMMIE:

Math
I have been doing graphs in my math. I have a test coming up on Monday.

LA
I finished Hattie Big Sky on Thursday.I didn't like the ending very much, it was to sad.

Science
I took a test on the elements. There are four elements: water, nitrogen, phosphorous, and carbon. I also learned about the green house effect.

Tech
I made a bomb shaped pinata for my brother. The stop motion supplies came in the mail.

Acting
This week we didn't have acting class, but I watched a ton of Studio C, as usual.

Comments

Popular Posts